Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey hey (:




Hey all, my name is Katie and I'm in my first year at Macquarie University. I am studying Bachelor of Arts-Media and am so far enjoying the course. I'm not sure exactly what career path I want to pursue but I am interested in many different aspects of the degree, particularly writing, digital media and radio. I love traveling, and have had a chance to see many different countries which has been great... Hoping to get to South America next!






Most of my time spent on the internet is shamefully spent browsing through Facebook and Youtube, mostly looking at music videos, although I also spend a lot of time on sites such as IMDB and browsing through recipe sites just to make myself more hungry such as Taste... yum! 


Cadbury jaffa macaroons anyone?









I love Coldplay, I would probably spend hours watching/listening to their videos on Youtube. Can't wait for their concert in November!


Hope you enjoyed that brief introduction...!

2 comments:

Joseph E. B. said...

Damn! I forgot about taste, yeah i can shamefully admit I'm there a lot too xD

Unknown said...

...now im hungry, thanks! ^^