Monday, August 6, 2012

A bit about me... (Natalie Maguire)

Hi !
My name's Nat. This is my first year at Macquarie and I finished high school last year. I went to a music school called the Conservatorium High School so it's probably pretty obvious that I'm really into music.

I'm absolutely obsessed with these guys; they're my favorite band and I couldn't live without their music.

the Hawkesbury River

My family has lived on and around the Hawkesbury River for over twenty years so I'm there a lot. 



That's my favorite video because it is adorable and I love finding videos like that - I found it through Ray William Johnson who is quite a famous video reviewer on youtube. A lot of my time used to be spent watching numerous videos like this on youtube whilst attempting to study/sleep/other activities.


this is my dog Bruce keeping warm in winter
My dog Bruce is amazing and is a big part of my life. I love taking lots of cute photos of him and that's just one out of literally hundreds. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dog is adorable!! He looks like he's smiling haha

Unknown said...

naww bruce!

Unknown said...

he is smiling :))

YURI CHOI said...

Hi Nat and l love the duck and Bruce ;-) So cuuute!

Unknown said...

Nice dog!! will try to listen to the bombay bicycle club later