Monday, August 6, 2012

Hi I'm Lindsay!


Hi there,

I’m Lindsay! I’m eighteen and I am studying a Bachelor of Arts – Media. One of my main interests is journalism, which is why I chose to do this course. My other interests include exercising, reading and going out with friends. I love music and festivals and can't wait till it's summer again. If I'm online I'm mostly on Facebook or shopping at ASOS or Urban Outfitters. 

This is me below... Obviously taken from Facebook and not taken in class! 

The photo below is taken at Greenwood with one of my best friends Emmy. Greenwood is one of my favorite places to go out. 


I love Jenna Marbles... She's hilarious!

This is one of my favorite songs at the moment.. Lana Del Rey is amazing. I just bought her new album. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Jenna Marbles!

Unknown said...

hahaha Love jenna marbles