Monday, August 6, 2012

Howdy

Hi,

My name is Ceasar, and I'm studying a Bachelor of IT in Games Design at Macquarie University. I'm really into cars, especially the whole "JDM" and "drift" spec car scenes like this and when I'm browsing the interwebs, I love going on reddit for a good laugh.



So this is the real me, playing some tunes but 



...lot's of people think I'm this guy 



...or this


Being a gamer, this guy's youtube channel is a favourite of mine. He produces videos of video games with hilarious commentary and because he is partnered with youtube, he is paid for his videos. To top that, he doesn't keep the money he makes from his videos, but instead donates the money to charity. This is by far one of his funniest videos on his channel; 








3 comments:

YURI CHOI said...

Hi Ceasar and so much thanks for helping me haha nice to meet u!

Nali said...

Haha thanks for the link.
I will trying watching the guys videos once I'm home.

Unknown said...

Hmm definetly look like the salad haha